Friday, April 11, 2014

Cure for the Monday Blues #12

Cure for the Monday Blues #12

Wow, YES number 12!
Okay to step right in and link to this lovely challenge!
I stretched it and I loved the rug with the large leaf shaped 
with the black dots
So I took that and added some lovely pink stripes and a 
soft bubblegum pink inked sentiment
So do what you feel, let this take you anywhere!

There is still time to play!
Check it out (here!)
What can you dream up?




Irish Cherokee said...

Very interesting Kimberly. I like the card and the leaves are perfect with the pink hash marks. Well done.

Shannon J said...

I just LOVE that sentiment!! And paired with the beautiful, gently falling leaves...stunning!!!

~amy~ said...

awesome take on the inspiration photo!

cm said...

Soft, pink, pretty...perfect complement to the heart-warming sentiment. LOVE this gentle, sweet card! Hugs~c

Anita in France said...

What a fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Kimberly ... lovely soft colours ... gorgeous! Anta :)

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, another lovely card! The leaves are really cool, I love the feeling of movement!

Laura Davis said...

Awww what a sweet card, I love that sentiment!
Laura

Rahmat said...

Love those leaves, and the color too.. very simple yet beautiful card.

Taheerah said...

I love the eclectic feel of this card - the stripes are great moved over to the edge and those leaves are so perfect in colour and position! As always thank you for being such a wonderful advocate and participant of my challenge - it never goes unnoticed! :-) Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

The falling leaves look so real! Wow!

Deepti said...

Oh my my this is absolutely mind blowing. I have missed so much lately, I am gald I am catching up :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.