Saturday, April 19, 2014

CASology - CUE : Note!


CASology  - CUE : Note!

CAS fans
you still can play
1 More day to link up to CASology!


Join in [HERE]







FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

~amy~ said...

okay, that typewriter is stinkin' adorable!

Shannon J said...

OMG that typewriter = awesome!!!

Monika Reeck said...

I love love your card it has only once color RED ok with white and this is really great using the CUE CARD ..may I ask you where do you get the inspiration do you look at magazine dear...I was sitting for 20 minutes to thinking my NOTE card...it was not so easy but I made it as simple as I can....see my card number 73 it is my one.I love to join always at CASology challenge...great card hunny...hugs...

OH Babs said...

I love everything about the card, the textured paper, the image and the splash of red.

cm said...

Seriously adorable! Where did you find that typewriter? Dynamite awesome!! Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.