Saturday, April 5, 2014

Merry Monday -Mistletoe holiday cheer!


Merry Monday - Mistletoe holiday cheer!


I was super inspired by the ever wonderful cardmaker 

So I have made a humongous Mistletoe card.
The card isn't humongous, the Mistletoe is!

Her card is lovely and light and CAS!
Mine is....well I got carried away.
I will say it was fun..


(Okay, I will make a CAS card too!!!)




Posting to Merry Monday #102




Ardyth said...

Gorgeous - the scale of the mistletoe, the bright colours and (genius!!) the pearl berries! Love this!

1CardCreator said...

Great card, what a fun lay out! ~Diane

Bonnie said...

What fun, Kimberly! I love this layout and the BIG mistletoe! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this, Kimberly! Thank you for the shout out too. ;). So happy to see you in the gallery at Merry Monday! Hugs!

Karren said...

Beautiful! The layout is fantastic and I love that big mistletoe! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this, Kimberly!!! So bold and FUN!!!! Thank you for the shout out. :) So happy to see your card in the Merry Monday gallery! Thank you for joining us.

Wendy said...

How pretty!!! Love your design and pretty mistletoe, Kimberly! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Sue said...

I, too, love Kristie's card. I love your take on her card, too. It turned out beautifully.

Greta said...

Oh wow--I love this fabulous card!

Karen Davis said...

Hi Kimberly, two lovely cards from you. I love the off set panel on the first card and and the gorgeous stamping effect on the second, lovely with the red bow. Thank you so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

~amy~ said...

This is awesome...love that bold mistletoe!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card and I love this layout. Thank you for Playing along with Merry Monday.

cm said...

"Carried away"? I think not! Your mistletoe is a wonderfully sized focal point, and paired with the background you've selected and the oh-so-brilliant use of pearls as berries, the result is stunning! Wow, wow and wow!! Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.