Sunday, July 6, 2014

Top Dog Dies - Sunday FUNDAY!



Hello!  How goes it?
This is my very first post for Top Dog Dies, 
and I am excited that I LOVE this Die.
This is the gorgeous Top Dog Laurel Lace Border Die.
It really came out easy of my Big Shot, no prying...
if you know what I mean.
So easy I really felt I could do several. 
So I did.

I went for trendy Ombre with the Dynamo Label look!


Supplies:
Fuscia Sequins and Sulky Metallic Threads
Memento Tuxedo Black
Coral, Pink, Peach Cardstock / Lime Green/Grass Green/Deep Green
(Use any color combination of cardstock for a lovely ombre effect!)


Here is a really great view of the die I used for this card




----------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!
(HERE)
My trusted Rep for years!

!neke said...

Love this die !
Lovely cards !

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness Kimberly, what is not to LOVE about this ombre collection of cards!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome, Miss Lady!!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...two amazing looking cards and I love how you used that fabulous die. Just beautiful.

Kelly said...

gorgeous creations. what a clever way to stack the die cuts. the ombre is so so pretty!

Virginia L. said...

Seriously AWESOME, Kimberly!! I love the layering and gradient of colors! BEAUTIFULLY done! Thanks so much for playing Virginia View Challenge!

Monika Reeck said...

Wooww love that card...I thought it was puncher LOL cause I have similar puncher like this and your DIE is lovely...great colorfull card..how are you sweety..we are both GDT this month at Stamplorations what an adorable blog they have right and the ladies encouragement each other by visiting other DT member card...love their blog..hugs, Monika

SD pooja said...

Stunning cards..I loved the ombre diecuts..very delicate n beautiful !

Kristie Goulet said...

WOW! These are awesome cards! Love this die in ombre colors.

Jeanne J. said...

Love all the yummy candy colors on that beautiful die cut border!

cm said...

Too much fun happening with this die, Kimberly! If I had it, goodness...I'd have those darlings in every possible colour! You're rockin' the TDD! Hugs~c

Cathy Weber said...

So well d one for your first post Kimberly...loe the gradient ombre look...these must have been such fun to make and I agree...TDD come out so crisp and clean!

Anonymous said...

Cor !!!!!! Fabulous die but it takes and artist to get the best out of them and you sure did ! I love all of the layering and those fantastic mouth watering colours.

Marie

~Tammy~ said...

Look at all the bright and happy cheerfulness! Beautiful ombre effect!

Marisa said...

Wonderful use of that die! Great set of cards and ombre effect. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats again on your new DT spot! I love how you played with this die, Kimberly! So clever, and your designs are awesome!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are SO AWESOME, love your creative use of the die and I might have to case this one with a similar die I own :)

~amy~ said...

What?! I haven't commented on this?! I guess just on FB!
What an awesome first posting for TDD! Your use of the border die is absolutely stunning!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

wonderful, these are amazing, great intro to the team!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.