Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking - Grand Farewell Blog Hop




I am not like alot of the bloggers on this hop.  
I am not well known.
I have not been blogging cards for long.
And you will not find any of my cards in a magazine.

What you will find in common is the love for the magazine.  
The inspiration, the creativity, the awe and wonder of seeing something that you connect to immediately.
An overwhelming desire to express yourself and create.

To all of the people connected with Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking magazine, I thank you.  I thank you for the countless hours, sacrifices and deadlines... to bring us all the images that uplifted us all..and countless hours saving us from the boredom of a flight..or enhancing the fun of relaxing on vacation with the current issue to just wrap ourselves around it, wander around and get lost in the art within.   A special treat as we soaked in the tub... you know what I mean, the luxury of having all that awesomeness in your hands to look at over again and again.....

We could lose ourselves.. Find ourselves.  Express ourselves and be free to inspire and be inspired.

I will create and be thankful that I was able to experience even one little bit of it.  

Thanks for coming by.  I truly hope you will hop around to all and say hello, acknowledge all the designers and creators, editors and writers, contributors and sponsors, manufacturers and every single person dedicating their time to such an amazing cause.  

Farewell, but not to be forgotten Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Magazine.









Posting to Challenges........
- Festive Friday
- Just us Girls - Anything Goes
- ColourQ#270
- Paper Smooches Anything Goes


You should have come from : Jenn Shurkus 
----then me....
And the next Blog on the Hop is: Amber Hight 
-------------------------------
Shelly said...

Such pretty cards, Kimberly! Love! Your post is simply, sweet! <3

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!!! I really love the last one, beautiful post!

~amy~ said...

What are you talking about woman...you're well known...I love this post and your cards are fantabulous!♡

Nora Noll said...

Really love your cards!!! I am sorry this magazine is going under. Just one other thing to bite the dust.

Dee Miranda said...

I love this post!! Not only are your cards fabulous (as always), but the words you used to describe this pretty cool magazine are spot on! (:

Geri said...

Kimberly...both of these are absolute perfection!!! LOVE, love, LOVE them! And what a sweet post! Thanks so much for being with us at Festive Friday this challenge and all year long!!!

Joni Andaya said...

What Awesome cards Kimberly!!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful! I really like that gold tree, stunning. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet sweet post Kimberly...but in my mind you are very famous and one of my favorite blogs to visit. Love your cards too, just beautiful.

Celeste Goff said...

What a great post and a super pretty card!

very_inky_fingers said...

What pretty cards!! Glad to have the chance to see the blogs of such talented artists.

Sharyn Polesel said...

Both cards are very pretty! I especially love your fun Christmas tree.....so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

wendy said...

Darling cards!

Mayuri said...

Beautifully written post, Kimberly. And to me, you are well know - in fact, you were one of the first people to visit my blog and leave such wonderful comments. Such awesome cards too...

Lynn Mercurio said...

Such beautiful creations. I love that you have expressed in not only your words but your lovely creations as well. PC&S will surely be missed!!!

SD pooja said...

Beautiful cards !

maria f. said...

Your cards are certainly pub-worthy, Kimberly!

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful cards, Kimberly!
I can totally relate to the first part of your post! You are surely well known in my book! xxx

Anonymous said...

Your Christmas tree card is awesome, very unique!
Dianne P.

Michelle said...

You're well-known to me! And you are as talented (if not more so) than many who graced the pages of PC&S over the years. :-) Lovely tribute and lovely cards.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful couple of cards for a nice tribute! Thanks for joining in at JUGS again.

LauraJane:) said...

From one CARD CANDY lover to the next...Great post!

Claire said...

Such a shame about the magazine...seems to be an ongoing theme unfortunately. Your cards are as gorgeous as ever Kimberley. The huge baubles on the Christmas tree are such a gorgeous touch and I love the softness of the second. Thanks for playing along with Colour Q!

Deepti said...

Fabulous creations! I love the dimension created by the flowers :)

donna mikasa said...

Such a wonderful, heartfelt post! I love your work and I love your style, and you are more well known than you think! ;)

Monika Reeck said...

Adorable christmas card yoou have such a great idea using that star in the circle...nice color combo and the flower on the vas and adoreble emboss dots there too I can see and I love the color and the splater on your card.. soooo adorable Kimberly..hugs, Monika

Kim Heggins said...

Hello Kimberly...back again for a visit to thank you for playing along with us at ColourQ this week...this is one awesome card!

Von Marie said...

Pretty cards

Lea Lawson said...

Your cards are gorgeous!! Lovely tribute to PC&S!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

both so beautiful my friend! I love the first the most but the second has beautful colors!

Judy1223 said...

Couldn't have said it better, Kimberly!

Kelly Griglione said...

Wait, what?! We ALL know you, Kimberly! Lovely post and how sweet of you to make two cards for PCS. The water color-y flowers in the mason jar puts a smile on my face : )

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.