Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sweetheart of a MUSE





Just playing ALONG!!!
Super Michele Ferguson's Card
 at MUSE!







Supplies:
SU! Real Red Ink
All Night Media Ornamental Heart
Memory Box Wildflower Corner
ColorMates Dark Autumn Red Cardstock
Recollections 110lb Carsdstock
Mini Pearls











Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

----------------

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So beautiful that delicate heart! And your second card is just cute!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Both cards are super cute!!

cm said...

YOU are a sweetheart of a MUSE! Your first card here is elegant and classy; your second just gosh darn adorable! I've fallen woefully behind in commenting (gazed and admired plenty, though) on all your gorgeous creations of late, so I'm 'resorting' to a single comment that is, to quote Dr. Suess, "truer, than true" - I'm crushing over, smitten by and in love with allll of them! Once I'm back into a routine, I'll be less tardy and slow-pokey (I hope *grin). For all your support, compassion, and sweet comments: THANK YOU! You're a treasure!
Hugs~c

Rahmat said...

2 lovely cards, love your interpretation of the Muse. ...the first card is mind blowing!

Deepti said...

Your first card... I don't really know what to say, I am speechless !!!

I Card Everyone said...

Hmmm looking for a negative...NOT one = love it all! Thanks for entering that bit of gorgeousness to Muse, Kimberly!!
=] Michele

Kim Heggins said...

Kimberly...both of your cards are just so sweet. You go from classy and elegant to festive and fun. I love them both.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely inspired card from the Muse Michelle~ Thanks for joining along!

~amy~ said...

Nice work...that heart stamp and the die cut are perfect together...love how you're so good at combining products.

The dino guy is adorable!

Unknown said...

What a sweet Valentine! I have seen this image before and I am a big fan :) Very cute indeed! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Colour Me...! We would be delighted to have you back again soon :)

Monika Reeck said...

the second card really fit with that color combo Kim
and I love the first one its so vibrant with that read
i am a bit cough
and now I want to try to catch up all your lovely creation my friend wait for me to your next post LOL
hope you have time visiting me again my friend..miss you..hugs, Monika

Gillian R said...

So beautiful Kimberley

Tracey McNeely said...

Fun cards Kimberly, love your Muse that is a fabulous die cut!

Shelly said...

Oooh, love them both! So sweet!

Ardyth said...

Gorgeous, romantic take on this week's Muse! So glad you joined us Kimberly!

laurie said...

Awesome cards!

Angel Johns said...

Love the little boy you colored! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Colour Me.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

both are amazing K! The first elegant and beautiful and the second fun and sweet! I love this little dino man! Will you give this to C? Hugs my friend!

Oh, and thank you for joining us at Colour Me!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.