Saturday, March 28, 2015

Cupcake Card!!!!


Found this paper while I was cleaning....
Must make a cupcake card now, 
LOVE this paper!!!




















Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
===========


Deepti said...

These are so yummmm!

Leslie Germain said...

I too love this paper and love how you used it on this card!!

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable! Perfect for the challenges! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Happy Dance said...

Gosh! Maybe I should clean my room and see if I find cool stuff like this, lol! What a fun and fabulous birthday card, Kimberly. Love these delicious-looking cupcakes. Really fun! Bev

Tracey McNeely said...

Hi Kimberly, love your cupcakes! The paper is so sweet! Thank you for sharing with us at the Card Concept.

!neke said...

What a beautiful production !!!!!
Love the cupcake ! And the little bunny's!
Funny !

Anonymous said...

nice work :)

Michelle said...

That cupcake paper is delish. Cute. Cute. Cute!

Shelly said...

SWEET as can be! Love this, Kimberly!

Jen Brum said...

Very pretty card! I love that cupcake and the background paper! Super fun - and delicious! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

another fabulous one Miss K!

~amy~ said...

Absolutely delish!

Anonymous said...

This is so so so cute! I love it! :)

Julia Aston said...

what fun cupcake paper!

Colleen said...

Of course you needed to make a cupcake card with that paper! Perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Claire said...

Goodness knows what I'd find if I actually cleaned up some of my craft stuff! That paper is so sweet...no wonder you wanted to use it Kimberly...looks good enough to eat!

Jeanne J. said...

Look at all those yummy cupcakes!! Love the double inked sentiment in blue and black!

Glenda J said...

This is so fun! Love the colours and the super cute cupcake. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.