Saturday, April 18, 2015

You are AMAZING!





Couple cards....a Couple challenges......
Hope your weekend is full of
SUNSHINE!!!





Another CAS(E) this sketch!

And I really wanted to play with more Digi images.
Both card here are Digital Images from 

What could be better?  This image is 
FREE!



A day for Daisies FREE image
Paper Smooches Sentiment
Copics



colour me...!


Hello Colour Me Gals and FANS!
I am back this week joining some VERY talented ladies!
Be sure to  comment on the design team.
They really inspire all year, and a comment once in a while, 
will really do wonders!
....And you will feel great about it too!








Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
===========


Deepti said...

Adorable creations :) love the spring feel !

Michelle said...

Two beautiful cards! I love your colouring!

!neke said...

Two great cards Kimberley !
The first is my favorite !
greetings Ineke

Tanja said...

love your creations using the adorable A Day for Daisies images - thanks for joining us at Colour me...! this week

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards, girl!!

Susan Powell said...

Two great cards! I love the image of the girl and your coloring!!

Nora Noll said...

What lovely cards!!! Your coloring is fabulous on the second one. I love the fun way you staggered the scallops too!!

~amy~ said...

There it is.....that sweet card and another one! Loved seeing you today!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

such sweet cards! Both are wonderful, but I love the girlie! So glad to have seen you today! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

Pam said...

Beautiful cards!

Kim Heggins said...

Both of your cards are fabulous...love your sweet tree but that adorable little girl is as sweet as they come.

Shelly said...

Oh, these are so cute!

I Card Everyone said...

Both darling, Kimberly... in fact I believe that darling little girl could even represent the tree in our Sketch! Thanks for playing cards with us at CTS!
=] Michele

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are so fun! I love your super sweet take on the sketch!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.