Wednesday, July 1, 2015

StampNation Guest Designer (July 01): - Patriotic Birthday Inspiration!


Wow! 
 Surprise..Surprise..Surprise!!!!
I am thrilled to tell you that I am the Month of July's
StampNation Guest Desiginer!

Just an abundance of imagination and creativity over there.
They really are a Dream Team.


This week the Inspiration
 is to make a 
Birthday Card Based on a Patriotic Photo!

Here is my Sneak Peek:..............................



A NEW realm of possibilities!
I hope you can check it out and see what I mean.


---------------------------------Thanks for popping by!!------------------------------------
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
=========

New Creations said...

Congratulations! Great news too! I am excited to see the full view of this wonderful floral project in beautiful color theme!

~amy~ said...

super big congrats!!!!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.