Thursday, April 14, 2016

FUSION: (April 14)


FUSION!



Rainbows!!  Rainbows!!! Rainbows!!
And UMBRELLA's  I am on an UMBRELLA kick right now!!!  I hope that you are excited to JOIN US!

Check out ALL of the Designers Creations!







 You have 2 weeks!

FUSION!



And if you can, when you check out other cards, 
DT or players, 
please leave a little lovin' hello! 
It means more than you know
 to brighten a day!



 I hope that you enjoyed my cards all of the DT creations, 
and that you in turn will add to 
the FUSION Gallery!

========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------
Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love tour take on this K. As always bright and cheery!

sandie said...

Love the colours you have picked out here and what amazing and rich colouring x

Happy Dance said...

If these aren't just the most perfect umbrellas ever, then I don't know what! I love these little sweeties!! Such a darling card, Kimberly! LOVE it!! Bev

Leslie Germain said...

Those umbrella's are gorgeous!!! LOVE this!!

Lisa Elton said...

Lovin the umbrellas, this is delightful!!

I Card Everyone said...

Your enthusiasm is contagious, my friend! Might have to create an umbrella rainbow of my own!!!
=]

Kim Heggins said...

Just fabulous Miss Kimberly!

Diane Jaquay said...

This card is all sorts of AWESOME, reminds me of Mary Poppins with the umbrellas blowing around in the air!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.